Texas Ebony Block TE-127 3" x 1.5" x 7.7"

  • Sale
  • Regular price $32.00
  • Will be in stock after

Texas Ebony Block TE-127
3" x 1-1/2" x 7-3/4"
1-1/2 lbs.

This is another nice rift-sawn block of Texas Ebony. It is primarily a dark chocolate-brown heartwood (~60%) with a strong, tight and linear grain pattern. The remaining 40% is a creamy-yellow, lightly spalted sapwood over most of the back and sides of the block.

I see no cracks, checks or other significant flaws.